Welcome to Sandbox Online, the official Sandbox website environment of Senlin Online.
What is a Sandbox website environment?
Wikipedia describes a Sandbox as follows:
A sandbox is a testing environment that isolates untested code changes and outright experimentation from the production environment or repository, in the context of software development including Web development and revision control.
In other words, a Sandbox is used in the development phase of a website to test out designs, structures, plugins and tools and the general functionality of the website before moving it to the production environment, the live site.
Advantages of a Sandbox
- Development environment is exactly the same as the production environment
- Transparency: Clients can exactly keep track of the development of their new site
- During the development phase Clients can save on hosting fees
- Clients can already get used to their new website
- Clients with an existing website do not have to experience any down-time during the development of the new site
All Clients of Senlin Online receive their very own Online Sandbox completely free of charge!
While we develop the new website you can see the progress and immediately tell us if you are happy or would like to see things changed.
We have set up a demo sandbox with a random theme, just so you can check out what Sandbox Online is all about.
Start playing in your own Sandbox!
If you would like your own Sandbox to test things out before going live on your own domain, please let us know and we will set things up for you.